Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Regulars: ancestors

by Harvey Ellis

my ancestors surround me

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: ancestors by Harvey Ellis

~~~~~~~~~~~

Apology
by Jason Whitmarsh

That last love poem I gave you, I want to apologize for that. It was

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Apology by Jason Whitmarsh

~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn Waiting
by Tom Hennen

Cold wind.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Autumn Waiting by Tom Hennen

~~~~~~~~~~~

Department Store Fictions
by Jason Whitmarsh

The mannequins are all in love with you

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Department Store Fictions by Jason Whitmarsh

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diagramming Won't Help This Situation
by Kevin Brown

Grammatical rules have always baffled

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Diagramming Won't Help This Situation by Kevin Brown

~~~~~~~~~~~

The First Artichoke
by Diane Lockward

Though everyone said no one could grow

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The First Artichoke by Diane Lockward

~~~~~~~~~~~

i like my body
by E. E. Cummings

i like my body when it is with your

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: i like my body by E. E. Cummings

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :