Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Great Regulars: Cean Dubh Deelish

by Sir Samuel Ferguson

Put your head, darling, darling, darling,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Cean Dubh Deelish by Sir Samuel Ferguson

~~~~~~~~~~~

Change
by Louis Jenkins

All those things that have gone from your life,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Change by Louis Jenkins

~~~~~~~~~~~

Crossing the Loch
by Kathleen Jamie

Remember how we rowed toward the cottage

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Crossing the Loch by Kathleen Jamie

~~~~~~~~~~~

First Year Teacher to His Students
by Gary J. Whitehead

Go now into summer, into the backs of cars,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: First Year Teacher to His Students by Gary J. Whitehead

~~~~~~~~~~~

I Do What I Can
by Tom C. Hunley

My wife says our children need help

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: I Do What I Can by Tom C. Hunley

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Way to the Farm I Think of My Sister
by Joyce Sutphen

There's a different highway now

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: On the Way to the Farm I Think of My Sister by Joyce Sutphen

~~~~~~~~~~~

What a mouth will do
by Betsy Johnson-Miller

Kiss

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: What a mouth will do by Betsy Johnson-Miller

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :