Tuesday, August 08, 2006

August 8th forum announcement

Dear Poetry Fans,

Poetry & Poets in Rags

Tomorrow, I'm off to Oslo (Christiania to you old Ibsen contemporaries) then Lofoten. I highly doubt we will have a Poetry & Poets in Rags at all next week, or on time the week following. I leave you with a headliner about Ibsen, another 10 excellent articles in News at Eleven, some terrific articles and poems from our Great Regulars, and the Poetic Obituaries fuller than usual.

So what about your poetry news fix for two weeks? How can I just up and leave this way? Here are three things to make you not even miss me, but have a holiday from me instead:

1. At the Poetry & Poets in Rags blog, scroll down the sidebar about a quarter of the way, and notice the "Poetry News Links". Browse them, and you are sure to find an online zine with poetry news to your taste.

2. To get the news as it breaks, which I do at least twice a day, go here: Google Poetry News.

3. If you haven't already, this could be the time to check out Tanya Allen's Choriamb: Poetry News and Reviews. She's excellent.

Yours,
Rus

Our links:

IBPC: Poetry & Poets in Rags

Poetry & Poets in Rags Blogspot

IBPC Home

IBPC Newswire

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :