Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Poetic Obituaries: Jodie Gater and Stephanie Gestier, both 16-year-old

students at Melbourne's Upwey High School, were missing for a week before their bodies were found yesterday, hanging from a tree in the Dandenong Ranges National Park.

From last December to February, on one of her websites, Jodie posted three odes to suicide, the second one titled Suicide in the Night.

It reads: "It's over for me, I can't take it! I hear it over and over again, It feels like it always rains.''

from The Sydney Morning Herald: Death pact teen's grim poems

~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I do not believe the girls committed suicide.

Rus Bowden said...

Thanks very much for leaving that comment. If you are right, at least anyone clicking in will have a chance to consider that they were murdered. At best, the books will stay open until the murderer or murderers are found out.

Anonymous said...

I believe if these girls had proper friends they would have seen their my space or face book and would have asked them about it , maybe their so called friends didnt care what happened to them