Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Great Regulars: Amor Fati

by Katha Pollitt

Everywhere I look I see my fate.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Amor Fati by Katha Pollitt

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anniversary
by Jason Whitmarsh

She says he isn't as funny as he used to be. About fifty percent as

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Anniversary by Jason Whitmarsh

~~~~~~~~~~~

Erasures
by Sharon Bryan

My best lover ever

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Erasures by Sharon Bryan

~~~~~~~~~~~

Golden
by Sonia Gernes

for my parent's fiftieth anniversary

In the old photographs, it is always autumn.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Golden by Sonia Gernes

~~~~~~~~~~~

If I Gave Up
by Kelly-Anne Riess

I would have followed you

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: If I Gave Up by Kelly-Anne Riess

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mornings on the Farm
by Dennis Ward Stiles

My father woke at five.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Mornings on the Farm by Dennis Ward Stiles

~~~~~~~~~~~

Six Days on the Road
by Ann Campanella

When I was young and searching for my life,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Six Days on the Road by Ann Campanella

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :