Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great Regulars: The City, Berobed in Blue

by Eleanor Lerman

What do you think has come over me?

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The City, Berobed in Blue by Eleanor Lerman

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Deposition
by Anne Porter

The nursemaid Agnes Cassidy

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: A Deposition by Anne Porter

~~~~~~~~~~~

Forms of Love
by Kim Addonizio

I love you but I'm married.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Forms of Love by Kim Addonizio

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to Feel Human
by James Tate

A single apple grew on our tree, which

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Just to Feel Human by James Tate

~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps the World Ends Here
by Joy Harjo

The world begins at a kitchen table. No matter what,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Perhaps the World Ends Here by Joy Harjo

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why I am Not a Vegetarian
by David Oliveira

It's not that I love animals less,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Why I am Not a Vegetarian by David Oliveira

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why I Love Mornings
by Nancy Boutilier

Ah, the possibility

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Why I Love Mornings by Nancy Boutilier

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :