Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Great Regulars: 15

by Charles Wright

You still love the ones you loved

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: 15 by Charles Wright

~~~~~~~~~~~

After Our Wedding
by Yehoshua Nobember

When you forgot the address of our hotel

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: After Our Wedding by Yehoshua Nobember

~~~~~~~~~~~

Be Mine
by Paul Hostovsky

I love mankind most

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Be Mine by Paul Hostovsky

~~~~~~~~~~~

In A Cafe
by Garrison Keillor

When Love is lost, the laughter's good and
gone,


from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: In A Cafe by Garrison Keillor
then Garrison Keillor: Guardian Books podcast: Garrison Keillor sings his sonnet in our look forward to books coming in 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Iron Range, Where I Tossed My First Book of Poems
by David Salner

I tossed my first book of poems into a trash can

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: On the Iron Range, Where I Tossed My First Book of Poems by David Salner

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Short Testament
by Anne Porter

Whatever harm I may have done

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: A Short Testament by Anne Porter

~~~~~~~~~~~

There's been a Death, in the Opposite House
by Emily Dickinson

There's been a Death, in the Opposite House,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: There's been a Death, in the Opposite House by Emily Dickinson

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :