Sunday, May 21, 2006

Midweek Breaking Line: Or, as a woman from Mississippi

who identified herself only as Steadydrip, put it: "Using the Internet, society finds a voice when society feels like it has no voice... . I might not be educated, astute, degreed or academic but I am. And, in simply being, I have entrance into the warp and woof of the universe..."

Note: Starting today, my blog will offer a clearinghouse of poetry Web sites. I'll maintain that page and invite your suggestions and queries.

ONLINE EXTRA

For Frank Wilson's blog on poetry and other literature, go to http://go.philly.com/booksinq

from Frank Wilson: Philadelphia Inquirer: Some is quite good, but is it literature?

and from Frank Wilson: Philadelphia Inquirer: Online poetry: A thriving community, where you can comment on the article.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments :

svillafania said...

Rus, thanks for the link. will check it out.

Rus Bowden said...

Hi Sonny,

Thanks for stopping in, and leaving a note behind.

That Magnapoets blog looks pretty interesting. I'll put the link up now.

Yours,
Rus