Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poetic Obituaries: [Lorado] Williams [Jr.] wrote poetry

about his friends, about growing up with his mother and about [Monika] Bobrowska, some of which she found in his car after he died.

The two had dated for nearly 11 years, after they were introduced through friends at a party. "We spent the whole night talking, and we haven't been separated since," she said.

He was a man in the midst of change. After boxing for years, he approached [John] Rallo recently to ask for training in mixed martial arts.

from Baltimore Sun: Shooting victim loved boxing, making friends

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments :

deslyn615 said...

He was my cousin and I loved him. He was a special person. I'm sorry I didn't get the change to know him better.

Anonymous said...

He was my best friend for years He was a person who had the worst hand at the table life delt him a bad one as this made his outer character hard as steel the person inside was as soft as a teddy bear he learned to hone his skills in fighting and putting his skills to use through sports and i know he was about to make it big with his decision to switch to cage fighting. In whole this man turned a world that was against him to a World that loves him and I miss and love my best friend so much!!! He was a Champion to all and a hero to me! Mustafa "LYON" Beckwith