Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Poetic Obituaries: [Jorge] Cuadra was born in Jersey City,

graduated from Dickinson High School in 2005, studied English literature the past two years at New Jersey City University and was to leave for basic training in the U..S Navy on Sept. 22, his mother, Gloria Torres, told The Jersey Journal today.

Cuadra, who worked at the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, was a self-taught guitar and keyboard player who wrote songs and poetry, his mother said. He had a love for books and for nature.

from The Jersey Journal: Jersey City teen accused of killing Bayonne man during robbery held on $750,000, cash-only bail

~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments :

hilary said...

<3 love you Jorge

GLORY said...

My Dearest son,
It has now been 10 months since you've been gone.I have finally gotten strong enough to read you poetry the poetry you lived for. I miss you son and there are no words that can explain how i adore you.how i wish you where here to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. I seek you in my dreams but i cannot find you, how sure i am that some day you will come in search of me to bring me to that perfect place you always spoke of in the mountains away from all existence where only the nature and earth are your true friends, where the sky is as close to your fingertips and the stars light the night.I know that's where you'll be.

GLORY said...

I love you for you are my knight in shining Armour.. Love always and forevermore mom.

Anonymous said...

I miss you Jorge....love you wish u were here