Tuesday, August 31, 2010

(New to) Great Regulars: [by Pat Tompkins]

At the Marsh

a lone egret stabs

from The Christian Science Monitor: At the Marsh--A poem

~~~~~~~~~~~

[by Lois Silverstein]

Pears

somewhere another woman is cooking pears

from The Christian Science Monitor: Pears--A poem

~~~~~~~~~~~

[by Patricia A. McGoldrick]

Territorial Preserve

Grackles are sounding worried--

from The Christian Science Monitor: Territorial Preserve

~~~~~~~~~~~

[by Jean Chapman Snow]

That's the Way the Wind Blows

I hadn't planned to do my wash today

from The Christian Science Monitor: That's the Way the Wind Blows

~~~~~~~~~~~

[by Fonda Bell Miller]

To Do List for Saturday

Do laundry

from The Christian Science Monitor: To Do List for Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~

[by Katelyn Sack]

'Where did I put the night?'

I could have sworn I left it by my shoes, neatly lined up by the door

from The Christian Science Monitor: 'Where did I put the night?'

~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention of a link to my poem "Territorial Preserve".

Patricia
http://pmpoetwriter.blogspot.com/