Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Great Regulars: Church Fair

by Jane Kenyon

Who knows what I might find

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Church Fair by Jane Kenyon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happiness
by Joyce Sutphen

This was when my daughters were just children

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Happiness by Joyce Sutphen

~~~~~~~~~~~

In A Dark Time
by Theodore Roethke

In a dark time, the eye begins to see,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: In A Dark Time by Theodore Roethke

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Joke That Got No Laughs
by Hal Sirowitz

You should have enough courtesy

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Joke That Got No Laughs by Hal Sirowitz

~~~~~~~~~~~

Key to the Highway
by Mark Halliday

I remember riding somewhere in a fast car

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Key to the Highway  by Mark Halliday

~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks
by Julie Cadwallader-Staub

Perhaps everyone else has forgotten it,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Looks by Julie Cadwallader-Staub

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I Think
by Robert Creeley

When I think of where I've come from

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: When I Think by Robert Creeley

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :