Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Great Regulars: 505 I would not paint--a picture--

by Emily Dickinson

I would not paint--a picture--

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: 505 I would not paint--a picture--by Emily Dickinson

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anniversary
by Davi Walders

That you and I, I and you,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Anniversary by Davi Walders

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flying
by Richard Wilbur

Treetops are not so high

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Flying by Richard Wilbur

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heights of Folly
by Charles Simic

O crows circling over my head and cawing!

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Heights of Folly by Charles Simic

~~~~~~~~~~~

To a Daughter Leaving Home
by Linda Pastan

When I taught you

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: To a Daughter Leaving Home by Linda Pastan

~~~~~~~~~~~

What Followed Your Birth
by Hal Sirowitz

You might not like being reminded

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: What Followed Your Birth by Hal Sirowitz

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :