Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Great Regulars: After Reading There Might Be an Infinite Number of Dimensions

by Martha Silano

I'm thinking today of how we hold it together,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: After Reading There Might Be an Infinite Number of Dimensions by Martha Silano

~~~~~~~~~~~

Boulevard du Montparnasse
by Mary Jo Salter

Once, in a doorway in Paris, I saw

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Boulevard du Montparnasse by Mary Jo Salter

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnostics on Trial
by Linda Gregg

Let us make the test. Say God wants you

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Gnostics on Trial by Linda Gregg

~~~~~~~~~~~

Her Kid Brother Ran Beside the Car
by Marjorie Saiser

After phoning her father

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Her Kid Brother Ran Beside the Car by Marjorie Saiser

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Best Year of Her Life
by Gerald Locklin

When my two-year-old daughter

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Best Year of Her Life by Gerald Locklin

~~~~~~~~~~~

What She Said
by Billy Collins

When he told me he expected me to pay for dinner,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: What She Said by Billy Collins

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why I'm Here
by Jacqueline Berger

Because my mother was on a date

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Why I'm Here by Jacqueline Berger

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :