Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Great Regulars: Daffodils

by May Swenson

Yellow telephones

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Daffodils by May Swenson

~~~~~~~~~~~

God Says Yes To Me
by Kaylin Haught

I asked God if it was okay to be melodramatic

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: God Says Yes To Me by Kaylin Haught

~~~~~~~~~~~

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
by William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by William Wordsworth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Success Story
by Terence Winch

My clothes are perfectly contoured

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Success Story by Terence Winch

~~~~~~~~~~~

Truth in Advertising
by Andrea Cohen

If we'd moved her,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Truth in Advertising by Andrea Cohen

~~~~~~~~~~~

What I Know
by Lee Robinson

What I know for sure is less and less:

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: What I Know by Lee Robinson

~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Dreams Come From
by Marge Piercy

A girl slams the door of her little room

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Where Dreams Come From by Marge Piercy

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :