Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great Regulars: accidents

by Marcia Popp

i broke a vase at my great-grandfather's house when i was five here come

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: accidents by Marcia Popp

~~~~~~~~~~~

Evolution
by Eliza Griswold

Was it dissatisfaction or hope

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Evolution by Eliza Griswold

~~~~~~~~~~~

I carry your heart with me
by E. E. Cummings

Since feeling is first
by E. E. Cummings

i carry your heart with me

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: I carry your heart with me by E. E. Cummings Since feeling is first by E. E. Cummings

~~~~~~~~~~~

Obituary
by Ronald Wallace

Just once, you say,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Obituary by Ronald Wallace

~~~~~~~~~~~

On Punctuation
by Elizabeth Austen

not for me the dogma of the period

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: On Punctuation by Elizabeth Austen

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Past
by Nin Andrews

If she closed her eyes, she could see it

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Past by Nin Andrews

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thing Is
by Ellen Bass

to love life, to love it even

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Thing Is by Ellen Bass

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :