Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Great Regulars: At the IGA: Franklin, New Hampshire

by Jane Kenyon

This is where I would shop

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: At the IGA: Franklin, New Hampshire by Jane Kenyon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Brush Strokes
by Joyce Kennedy

At bedtime, my Norwegian grandmother

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Brush Strokes by Joyce Kennedy

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flannery's Angel
by Charles Wright

Lead us to those we are waiting for,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Flannery's Angel by Charles Wright

~~~~~~~~~~~

Going
by David Kherdian

Unloading boxcars

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Going by David Kherdian

~~~~~~~~~~~

Goosefeathers
by Donald Hall

When I was twelve I sat by myself in the steamliner

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Goosefeathers by Donald Hall

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Forgotten
by Sheila Packa

I learned to ride

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Not Forgotten by Sheila Packa

~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer Trips
by Jonathan Greene

As a child sequestered in

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Summer Trips by Jonathan Greene

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :