Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Great Regulars: All in green went my love riding

by E. E. Cummings

All in green went my love riding

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: All in green went my love riding by E. E. Cummings

~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumnal
by Stanley Plumly

Not long before she died my mother told me

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Autumnal by Stanley Plumly

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from the Fields
by Peter Everwine

Until nightfall my son ran in the fields,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Back from the Fields by Peter Everwine

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bless Their Hearts
by Richard Newman

At Steak 'n Shake I learned that if you add

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Bless Their Hearts by Richard Newman

~~~~~~~~~~~

She Walks in Beauty
by Lord Byron

She walks in beauty, like the night

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tattoo
by Carl Dennis

If the body is the house of the soul,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Tattoo by Carl Dennis

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :