Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great Regulars: Compulsively Allergic to the Truth

by Jeffrey McDaniel

I'm sorry I was late.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Compulsively Allergic to the Truth by Jeffrey McDaniel

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Dandling Song
by Anonymous

My Papa's Waltz
by Theodore Roethke

No Signs of Getting Better
by Hal Sirowitz

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: A Dandling Song by Anonymous My Papa's Waltz by Theodore Roethke No Signs of Getting Better by Hal Sirowitz

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Sweet to Be Remembered
by Charles Wright

No one's remembered much longer than a rock

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: It's Sweet to Be Remembered by Charles Wright

~~~~~~~~~~~

My Ancestral Home
by Louis Jenkins

We came to a beautiful little farm. From photos

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: My Ancestral Home by Louis Jenkins

~~~~~~~~~~~

Piano Dreams
by Marcia F. Brown

Sometimes I'm Bobby Short

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Piano Dreams by Marcia F. Brown

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wild Game
by Richard Newman

When my great grandma Lizzie moved to town,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Wild Game by Richard Newman

~~~~~~~~~~~

Write a Book a Year
by Deborah Digges

Well the wild ride into the earth was thrilling,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Write a Book a Year by Deborah Digges

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :