Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Great Regulars: I'd Rather be the Father

by Faith Shearin

Right from the start, it's easier to be the father: no morning

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: I'd Rather be the Father by Faith Shearin

~~~~~~~~~~~

Live Oaks, New Orleans
by Jennifer Maier

They square off along Napoleon avenue,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Live Oaks, New Orleans by Jennifer Maier

~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dead Friends
by Marie Howe

I have begun,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: My Dead Friends by Marie Howe

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pursuit
by Stephen Dobyns

Each thing I do I rush through so I can do

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Pursuit by Stephen Dobyns

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose Colored Glasses
by Kenneth Rexroth

Ten years, and it's still on the

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Rose Colored Glasses by Kenneth Rexroth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun Gazers
by Stephen Dobyns

My stepdaughter is three and we have some games

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Sun Gazers by Stephen Dobyns

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thousand-foot Ore Boat
by Barton Sutter

To live until we die--

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Thousand-foot Ore Boat by Barton Sutter

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :