Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Great Regulars: Arc

by Amy M. Clark

My seatmate on the late-night flight

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Arc by Amy M. Clark

~~~~~~~~~~~

Confessions
by Lowell Jaeger

I once shoplifted

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Confessions by Lowell Jaeger

~~~~~~~~~~~

Memorial Day
by Dennis Caraher

High school band. Memorial Day.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Memorial Day by Dennis Caraher

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Murder Suspect, Moments Before He is Confronted by Police
by David Starkey

He sits in the driver's seat of a borrowed

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Murder Suspect, Moments Before He is Confronted by Police by David Starkey

~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Friends in Minnesota
by Amy M. Clark

A woman (I would be her) says

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Our Friends in Minnesota by Amy M. Clark

~~~~~~~~~~~

Things I Didn't Know I Loved: After Nazim Hikmet
by Linda Pastan

I always knew I loved the sky,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Things I Didn't Know I Loved: After Nazim Hikmet by Linda Pastan

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Very Rich Old Woman
by David Starkey

My sons and grandsons greeted my demise

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: A Very Rich Old Woman by David Starkey

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :