Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Regulars: As Toilsome I Wander'd Virginia's Woods

by Walt Whitman

As toilsome I wander'd Virginia's woods,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: As Toilsome I Wander'd Virginia's Woods by Walt Whitman

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Day I Made My Father Proud
by Michael Moran

The doorbell jarred me

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Day I Made My Father Proud by Michael Moran

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Sunday Morning in Early November
by Philip Schultz

and there are a lot of leaves already.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: It's Sunday Morning in Early November by Philip Schultz

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lymphoma
by Alicia Suskin Ostriker

I come from visiting my once-blonde

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Lymphoma by Alicia Suskin Ostriker

~~~~~~~~~~~

No Loathsomeness in Love
by Robert Herrick

What I fancy I approve,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: No Loathsomeness in Love by Robert Herrick

~~~~~~~~~~~

November, 1967
by Joyce Sutphen

Dr. Zhivago was playing at the Paramount

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: November, 1967 by Joyce Sutphen

~~~~~~~~~~~

That Evening
by Ken Hada

that evening

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: That Evening by Ken Hada

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :