Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Great Regulars: Breakfast

by Joyce Sutphen

My father taught me how to eat breakfast

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Breakfast by Joyce Sutphen

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Key
by Jane Hirshfield

Morning unlocks the lake

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Key by Jane Hirshfield

~~~~~~~~~~~

Report from the West
by Tom Hennen

Snow is falling west of here.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Report from the West by Tom Hennen

~~~~~~~~~~~

String Quartet
by Carl Dennis

Art and life, I wouldn't want to confuse them.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: String Quartet by Carl Dennis

~~~~~~~~~~~

This Was Once a Love Poem
by Jane Hirshfield

This was once a love poem,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: This Was Once a Love Poem by Jane Hirshfield

~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking
by Stephen Dobyns

Waking, I look at you sleeping beside me.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Waking by Stephen Dobyns

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I have fears that I may cease to be
by John Keats

When I have fears that I may cease to be

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: When I have fears that I may cease to be by John Keats

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :