Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Great Regulars: Early Supper

by Barbara Howes

Laughter of children brings

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Early Supper by Barbara Howes

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fall Almost Nobody Sees
by David Budbill

Everybody's gone away.

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Fall Almost Nobody Sees by David Budbill

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fox
by Faith Shearin

It was an ordinary morning: November, thin light,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: The Fox by Faith Shearin

~~~~~~~~~~~

My son calls me while I'm in line at the Stop & Shop
by Kathe L. Palka

and I freeze, transporting tea from the cart

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: My son calls me while I'm in line at the Stop & Shop by Kathe L. Palka

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tree House
by Nancy Willard

Start with a tree,

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Tree House by Nancy Willard

~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight: After Haying
by Jane Kenyon

Yes, long shadows go out

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: Twilight: After Haying by Jane Kenyon

~~~~~~~~~~~

X
by Wendell Berry

Whatever is foreseen in joy

from Garrison Keillor: The Writer's Almanac: X by Wendell Berry

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments :